A leader in the natural stone industry
Founded by Lino Moruzzi in 1956, Moruzzi Limited is recognized among the leading importers and transformers of natural stone in Canada. In 1990, the company moved its operations to a spacious new location of close to 100,000 square feet at 6685 Boul. Couture in Montreal.
A vast inventory of top-quality stone
The new transformation plant, as spacious as it is modern, allows us to guarantee rapid service to our growing clientele in North America. Thanks to the new, larger premises, Moruzzi can carry an impressive and diversified inventory that allows us to quickly respond to the specific needs of our clientele.
When art meets technology
Thanks to the strategic design of the plant and its highly qualified artisans using cutting-edge equipment, Moruzzi can directly transform enormous blocks of natural stone into finished products.
Consumers therefore benefit from cost savings and unparalleled quality, and Moruzzi remains a leader in the industry.